Saturday, October 4, 2008

About Me

Dreamer - Believer – Starter – Recruitment Coordinator - Investment Banker - Engineer - Researcher - Explorer - Winner - Coder - Finalist - Coordinator - Persevere - Volunteer - Coordinator - Dancer - Team player - Captain - Cricket team member - Reader - Biker…

I crave for experiences.

They could be in the form of being a part of the 11 member’s team playing cricket in street or school to leading a team to affect life of hundreds around me. From overseeing the set-up of a startup to doing research at an age of 20 which is now being used by researchers in IISc. From holding one of the toughest position of a recruitment coordinator at the worst time of market and getting 600 highly ambitious people their dream jobs to coordinating the efforts of people around the world to make that small difference in the life of someone who needs just that small bit.

I view challenges as opportunities for growth. It has been my constant effort to kindle in everyone a spirit marked by an insatiable desire to excel. I have evolved with each of these experiences and realized an urge to push myself beyond my limits at every such occasion.

2 comments:

Roberto said...

"I crave for experiences" --> i love this line. Shows your passion for life and exploration. Do look forward to meeting you this weekend. - Roberto

@RandomPlanet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.